Monday, October 27, 2008

World Animal Foundation

As which I said in today class, we can adopt a penguin by 25 pound sterling. I google more detail about this issue and I found a interesting website World Animal Foundation. It is a very interesting website. You can adopt many different kind of animals. The reason of why I am interested in this topic is we have talked about globalization and global warming.

People have capability do something for other organisms. When we talk about the pro and con of globalization, we have talked about the advantages which human beings get. But in my idea, we could use more extensive view to value the effects of the globalization. For me, the globalization is an approach of future. It does have some disadvantages; however, every good things come with some bad things. It is a common sense. We cannot require that everything is perfect. Because of the globalization, we can help wild animal have better life. It is the fact that we, human beings, have destroyed animals' inhabits. Now we must do something to protect them.

From this website, you get the information about how to save the earth. It is not just talking about animals' adoption. I want to learn more about this topic.

No comments: